We’re in the midst of the high selling season, and it’s easy to get so busy that we forget about making safety a part of every day on the job. It shouldn’t take another headline about a physical attack on a broker to remind us that safety is a priority.
The National Association of Realtors has a plethora of guides and tools to help you stay safe.
- Videos on safety best practices on the job
- Safety devices that can be taken out in the field, worn, or used on your smartphone
- Self-defense tactics to physically protect yourself in a capable and confident manner
- Webinars on safe open house/showing techniques
- “How To” guides on laying proper groundwork with clients and tips for sellers
We’re also planning our own live clock-hour class series, open to brokers from all brokerages, where you can learn from a well-known instructor at a live venue and earn continuing education credits at the same time; our first class is scheduled to launch late October 2017!